• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

tidy up please

Repair plea part two...

Can anyone help with this?

the photo is in a bit better shape, but it looks like I drew all over it (possibly around the age I was in the picture in my previous post! The one edge has been cut off, nothing important missing.

My dad is the very blond chap standing up in the boat yelling at everyone to paddle faster (I think the other team were gaining!)

Any help greatly appreciated. These are beyond my capabilities.

Attachments

• 20180722_100035.jpg
    20180722_100035.jpg
    471 KB · Views: 29
no you are not cheeky at all judi...we all try to help each other in many ways and it keeps us occupied...please post any old photos you want tidying up...all the best

lyn

Hello, after photo help again. I have this lovely picture of my Dad, taken when he was 16. At some point it's had something dripped on it (looks like a tea stain). I've only ever known it like this & I am wondering whether someone here has the skills to digitally remove the stain?

It's his birthday very soon & I'd love to present him with a clean copy.
20200802_170104.jpg

Hello, after photo help again. I have this lovely picture of my Dad, taken when he was 16. At some point it's had something dripped on it (looks like a tea stain). I've only ever known it like this & I am wondering whether someone here has the skills to digitally remove the stain?

It's his birthday very soon & I'd love to present him with a clean copy.
View attachment 147191
Gave it a clean and polish and added some colour .... IMG_0353.JPG

I have a feeling this one might be a bit more of a challenge, my old friend asked if it could be fixed, it was taken from her landing window, the three storey building was demolished and replaced with a modern (tiny) detached house and a pair of semis in the empty space closest.
I told her I'd ask the Brummy experts. :)The well.jpg

Back