• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

WHERE ARE YOU NOW ?

Astoness

TRUE BRUMMIE MODERATOR
Staff member
i have so many old photos showing young children out playing and often wonder where they are now so i am going to start posting a few in the hopes that they may just recognise themselves or others in the photos...i will try to post one or two every day with various locations...will make a start with these 2 of bridge st west hockley both dated 1965...lyn

Bridge Street West Newtown Beech & Chambers Enamels Ltd 8-11-1965 Ref 32-4.jpgBridge Street West No 281 - 271 8-11-1965 Ref 32-3.jpg

i have so many old photos showing young children out playing and often wonder where they are now so i am going to start posting a few in the hopes that they may just recognise themselves or others in the photos...i will try to post one or two every day with various locations...will make a start with these 2 of bridge st west hockley both dated 1965...lyn

View attachment 144461View attachment 144462
With all due respect to the original question, what is that car, left of the picture ?

Back