• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Good music to listen to on U Tube

Status
Not open for further replies.
How strange, it was the same with my old man when he was well oiled. We used to cover our ears and shout for him to shut up as he had an awful singing voice.

the song has got to be Irish?

I doubt if we have many pipe organ fans on BHF, but I'll post this anyway! The occasion was this last Monday at the Bridgewater Hall in Manchester on a moderm 1996 organ with a moveable console, but no audience, of course. Very good organist, Jonathan Scott, with some excellent footwork.

Maurice :cool:

I doubt if we have many pipe organ fans on BHF, but I'll post this anyway! The occasion was this last Monday at the Bridgewater Hall in Manchester on a moderm 1996 organ with a moveable console, but no audience, of course. Very good organist, Jonathan Scott, with some excellent footwork.

Maurice :cool:
some depends on music... i like german
STRICTLY OOMPAH

This came out when I made my first visit back to the UK, when my son was born..I really like it.
Dave A
Nimble Bread. I sang this last week to raised eyebrows. I resorted to wholemeal Nimble in the bread shortage in our supermarket. I never floated up in the air though. I also sang Edelweiss when I was in France to a bemused waitress. She never heard of The Sound of Music but the Edelweiss beer was lovely.

Nimble Bread. I sang this last week to raised eyebrows. I resorted to wholemeal Nimble in the bread shortage in our supermarket. I never floated up in the air though. I also sang Edelweiss when I was in France to a bemused waitress. She never heard of The Sound of Music but the Edelweiss beer was lovely.

its a good job to nico.
the nimble bread got toasted........"Health and safety laws didn't exist," she recalls. "Once, the balloon caught fire seconds after she climbed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back