• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Photo 'Tidy up'

arcaduran

knowlegable brummie
An impossible task for one of them, but if anybody cares to have a bash at 'Tidying' these up I would be forever grateful!!

Attachments

• Pic (1897).jpg
    Pic (1897).jpg
    140 KB · Views: 67
  • Pic (2313).jpg
    Pic (2313).jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 65
Not perfect, but will probably stand scrutiny at original print size,
Pic (1897).jpg I do not intend to attempt :eek:Pic (2313)a.jpgPic (2313)a.jpg

Last edited:
great improvement so far curly look forward to the finished product when time permits and what seriously cute children in the photo

lyn

I have done all that I intend on this photo now, due to my carpal tunnel syndrome.

I edited in my previous post, to replace the earlier partly done changes. Hope it's OK!

Had a go at the first pic without much luck. Separated the girl from the photo but I can't find any detail around the eyes so this is the best I can do.
Pic (1897)a.jpg

Back