• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

ROBERTS, Thomas

M

mark roberts

Hi I wonder if someone can help. I am researching

Thomas ROBERTS and his wife Mary Ann (C)KATELEY of Birmingham. They were married St Martins, Birmingham, England 11 Nov 1811.

They had 6 children
Sarah
William
Thomas
John - Sent to Australia as a convict in 1836.
George
Edward
They were listed as living in Groves Buildings Summer Lane in 1837.

Is anyone researching this family? can anyone give me some more information?

thanks

Mark

Probably neither are the same person, and not much information anyway, but there was a Thomas Roberts carpenter, Bromsgrove st and a Thomas Baker, Church st listed in Wrightson's 1819 directory
mike

I have an Alfred Roberts in my family born 1905 died 1971, married 1924 to Irene KV Griffiths unfortunately i can not find any more information on Alfreds Parents.

I have an Alfred Roberts in my family born 1905 died 1971, married 1924 to Irene KV Griffiths unfortunately i can not find any more information on Alfreds Parents.
There is a "fletcher family" on Ancestry - not private - which fits the info you've given... hope this helps!

Back