• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Old nelson gt lister st/rupert st

hi ernie hope you are well...so pleased that you remember this pub...its a new photo for me..i think the first crisps i remember having were smiths with the little blue bag of salt in...also remember golden wonder crisps..
lyn

happy to bring your fond memories to the front ernie...if i come across anymore new photos i will post them for you

lyn

Ernie

We don't hear from you enough of late, I hope that yourself and Mrs Ernie are well.

Ernie

I got your IM was that the Pete who is a member here you were talking about?

Ernie

That's sad news, but as you say he has been ill of late so let us hope that it's only another bout of illness. That's the trouble with forums, sometime the only contact we have with people is the forum and occasionally as in this case an email address, but if neither are being replied to then there is very little else we can do.

Back