• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Silly ginger

All lovely photo's Lyn, your cat's are gorgeous. No wonder the stray comes most mornings for a nice piece of ham like that. That little bench looks just the right size for Ginger, and Teddy has found a friend that will never be any trouble.

Ginger kind of looks like he's drunk and has stumbled back into the fence and is now confused as to how he got there :pride:

lol charlotte i take it you have seen the pic of gingers on post 1 then...

how kind of you to give up your ham froth...

hi shady..ginger and teddy are inseperable...he took her under his wing..

lyn

Hi Astoness,
Slightly off thread (but not a lot). Have you read the book A Street Cat Named Bob??. I think you woud like it. I love cats have two one is ginger and white the other black and white love them to bits they are real darlings. Both different characters but so affectionate in their own ways.

With out giving anything away as I have not finished reading the book yet but it is all about a ginger cat!!

Shady.

oh thanks shady i will look out for that book..its sounds great..

thank you

lyn

I think I read about this cat today in the Sunday Times. A chap who was once addicted to drugs and this lovely cat who adopted him. I think I might get the book, the article was certainly interesting.

i was just in the middle of putting up my christmas decs and lights the other day and while my back was turned ginger and teddy decided they wanted to be in on the act lol..

xmascats004.jpg

Amazing how they look so angelic for the photo! If that was some of Mom's cats I wouldn't like to say how long the lights would remain there:culpability:

I have a foster dog at the moment, for a short time, and i'm thinking up ways to keep her away from the Christmas tree when I put it up later this week!!

Simon

I think Lyn waved her wand and turned them to stone temporarily. They certainly look as if they are pretty ornaments

simon and mike i have had my fair share of problems at christmas especially if ive had a kitten around at the time...straight up the middle of the tree..total chaos lol..simon dont have your tree on the floor whatever you do ....i really think that ginger should be in the movies he does the silliest of things...taken yesterday..i cant think what he is trying to say to me..such a lovely cat considering he was ill treated and then left to fend for himself when his owner left the street it took months to gain his trust..hes such a poser lol...

BOYSBRIGADE001.jpg

Last edited:
Amazing how they look so angelic for the photo! If that was some of Mom's cats I wouldn't like to say how long the lights would remain there:culpability:

I have a foster dog at the moment, for a short time, and i'm thinking up ways to keep her away from the Christmas tree when I put it up later this week!!

Simon

Hang it from the ceiling Simon - the tree, that is, not the dog!! In my experience there's no way to keep the inquisitive little cherubs off. Our dog used to eat the baubles too - not the glass ones, those polystyrene painted ones! Viv.

011.jpg

Here is another laid back cat called Lucy. She would make a good mate for Ginger wouldn't she Lyn?

oh lol maggs...i can only think that they are just totally contented cats....lovely photo of your lucy...

lyn

Hi Astoness,
I hav`nt read every post so sorry if I`m repeating anything ...I was just wondering ................. does Ginger know he has four legs? only he does`nt seem to be on them very much !!!:stupid:

hi cresser...to be honest if ginger had 10 legs i dont think he would be able to stand up for very long..

lyn

dog-1.gif

Back