• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Birmingham FC

Too true Dek,just think how boring things would be without the usual friendly and at times not so friendly banter
K.R.O

Slightly off topic but did I read that the the Birmingham City FC Ladies won the FA Ladies Cup today?

Many congratulations to BCFC Ladies today. Fantastic achievement winning the FA Cup. Well done to all concerned.

Well done Ladies! So Blues teams have won two major cups this millenium and that's two more than the Villa!

So true cookie273uk,in 1963 we won a league cup trophy by beating ???? name seems to ring a bell,nah you`ll have to enlighten me
lol

Hi Dek you must remember that us Bluenoses have to milk any success ,as over 100 + years we aint had that many ! LOL
K.R.O

Should the Birmingham History Forum be re-named the Birmingham Ancient History Forum in view of the FACT that Villa haven't won any trophy this millenium. You remember when the boots had hard toe-caps and shorts were worn mid-calf and you could still get change out of a farthing for half a stone of monkey nuts. Had the Romans left Britain then?

Should the Birmingham History Forum be re-named the Birmingham Ancient History Forum in view of the FACT that Villa haven't won any trophy this millenium. You remember when the boots had hard toe-caps and shorts were worn mid-calf and you could still get change out of a farthing for half a stone of monkey nuts. Had the Romans left Britain then?
Beamish you mention the Romans was it not the Romans who gave us the Villa amongst other amenities

Hi

Well with Houghton gone the Accounts are in the open who knows who we shall be Having.
The Mail seems to have put out a Grand National Field.They seem to favour Lee Clarke.
It wont be long till the Fixture list will be out. I'm still staggering how Eck lost his Job.
The number of points last Season we would have stayed up. Im not much of Fan of Norwich
but lets see it wont be long for Lamberts baptism of fire with those Villa Fans.
Up the Blue noses

Mike Jenks

Yep, I can see 'em now painting their sheets: "LAMBERT OUT!"

[FONT=&amp]Doing the Lambert Walk[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Any evening any day[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]If you walk down Witton way[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]You’ll find them all[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Doing the Lambert Walk[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Every little Lambert pal
With his little Lambert gal
You'll find them all
Doing the Lambert walk[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Once the seasons underway[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]And their hopes soon fade away[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]You’ll hear them shout[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Let’s get Paul Lambert out[/FONT]

Fans at St Andrews threw 10p coins on the pitch. Police couldn't decide whether it was an act of hooliganism or a take over bid. -

Back