• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Silly ginger

lovely photos bernard and phil..of course ginger does not mind sharing the thread..:encouragement:

Lovely photos - cats have no modesty do they? !! Lyn, time for a BHF feline meet-up! How are Ginger's organisational skills? Viv.

as you say viv such lovely photos...now down to gingers organisational skills..fraid hes got none at all lol...

lyn

well i only knew how to spell it because viv did..

dog.gif

Attachments

• dog.gif
    dog.gif
    8 KB · Views: 63
and this is teddy..she is the little 12 week old that found her way to our back door in that bad snow the winter before last...i worry about this one as she seems to think that the stone statue of a cat is real and she can play with it lol..

gardenaugust005.jpg

teddyplaying002.jpg

he is big jean..3 times the size of teddy in the previous pics but he lets her batter him lol...actually they are as thick as theives and are never far away from each other..

lyn

Nice to see "Ginger" again Lyn, I wish I could post photo's our "Buster" was asleep up in the wisteria during the very hot weather very funny just seeing his legs hanging down.
paul

Thank you Lyn, I have a problem in that my old computer crashed about 3 months ago, and it was an xp system, I replaced it with a windows 7 system, and my old HP Scanner is not compatible with that system so I need to replace it. I will do so when funds allow, and I will take you up on your very kind offer.
Best Regards Paul

no problem paul..just give me a shout when you are ready...:encouragement:

lyn

ahh bless him froth...you will need to put a little house outside the back door for him in the winter..:encouragement:

lyn

ahh bless him froth...you will need to put a little house outside the back door for him in the winter..:encouragement:

lyn

He as been around since his owner died about 6 years ago. Next door feeds him with cat food, but he does like my ham which I started feeding him with about a month ago. He sleeps under their tree. He seems quite contented.

Silly Ginger is great. It looks as if the garden bench was made especially for Silly Ginger. Love cats, and the cat who has adopted you looks quite at home too!!!

Back