• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Eric's (cookie273uk) Paintings

Frothblower

Lubrication In Moderation
Just a thought. Members who own Eric's paintings could put them on here.

normal_JA.jpg

Jeweller's Arms, Hockley

normal_ah.jpg

Aston Hall, Aston

Great paintings of Erics. Very uplifting, just what we need right now. I've not seen all these before. Is the 2nd one in Froth's post #1 Aston Hall or somewhere else? Viv.

My goodness Eric what a fantastic painting, you have a gift alright. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Regards Stars also an Eric

The_Vine_Summer_Lane_001.JPG
Saint_Phillips.JPG

St Philip's Cathedral

Gas_St_Basin_(2).jpg

Gas Street Basin

have enjoyed completing 35 paintings for members gives a purpose to my painting now I no longer exhibit, here are 3 more which I particularly enjoyed ndoing

Last edited:
Your paintings are fabulous cookie !! I particularly like the last one you have posted..thank you for sharing them with us :)

I like allthe paintings, but particularly Gas st basin, Jewellers Arms and Key hill

You paintings are very special Eric, they have a lovely feel about them! What's that saying? - I don't know much about art but I know what I like! We've very privileged to have you share with us, thank you xx

My favourite is Clearing the Snow in Aston. I can feel the scene. Love Eric's ability to paint reflection and water. Viv.

Found this thread in the General Discussion section, so I've moved it to the forum's 'Original Artwork' section.

This is my recently acquired 'Eric' - love it! Viv.

image.jpeg
Hall of Memory, Centenary Square

Glad they give so much pleasure, I certainly gained pleasure in painting them, I find painting so relaxing and rewarding. Have painted 99 paintings for members since joining the Forum in March 2009 and enjoyed painting every one, hope to paint many more. I have never been a 'tele' person . I love painting, walking my dog Toby, reading and my PC. There are 95 paintings on my watercolour gallery on 'image hosting' (copper mine) painted over a 40 year period. My personal 3 favourites are 'Wet Sunday in the Bullring', 'Clearing the Snow (Aston)'and 'Winter Tram Ride' all alas no longer with me. Eric

Last edited:
Can I suggest Eric that we set up a section in the Original Artwork list for your work? Think it will be nice to see your name listed there and would make your work more easily accessible to others. If that's ok ,maybe we could transfer the images from your Coppermine account. Have no idea how to do this though! Hopeful someone will help me please, Viv.

Back