• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Clayton family - Ladywood

PeteMillington

proper brummie kid
Clayton family arrived in Birmingham from Willenhall in late 1800s. My g-grandfather Henry William married Mary Finn and they lived in Garbett Street, Ladywood for many decades up until the 1950s. Henry William had a sister Pem and 4 or 5 brothers.

hello Pete
good to see you on here my friend.

albert clayton
sydney, australia

Hello Pete the Mary Finn you mention was my great grandmother,I remember visiting her just before she died.I would like to thankyou for your excellent work regarding the Clayton family. Mary Emily Taylor nee Clayton.

Hello Pete the Mary Finn you mention was my great grandmother,I remember visiting her just before she died.I would like to thankyou for your excellent work regarding the Clayton family. Mary Emily Taylor nee Clayton.

hi Mary
My grandfather Alfred Clayton, born 1875 was the brother in law of your Mary Finn.
i have other details if you would like them.
regards
Albert Clayton

hi Mary
My grandfather Alfred Clayton, born 1875 was the brother in law of your Mary Finn.
i have other details if you would like them.
regards
Albert Clayton
Hello Albert,thankyou for your reply,I would be delighted for any information thankyou.It is wonderful to hear from you.Mary

hi Pete,
i visited your site, but how do i join ?>
glad all is well for you
Al
n.b. are you on facebook ?

Back