• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Perranporth painting 1997

cookie273uk

master brummie
We were on holiday in Newquay and decided to spend the day at Perranporth I remember it was a real 'scorcher' in August 1997. Sadly this turned out to be our last holiday together, that's life ! The painting now hangs in my daughters bedroom. EricView attachment 95017

Last edited by a moderator:
Dancing queen, its water colour, gave up oils 30 years ago, prefer the transparency of watercolours, I have sold paintings I later regretted selling, this is one of them. I have another 50 watercolours on my profile page if you are interested (just click on the Tram thumb nail pic) Eric

hi eric im sure i replied to your first post but i cant see it now...anyhow never mind..thats a lovely painting...love the colours...

lyn

Lovely painting Eric, one of my favorite places, visited it this year with a good friend.

Back