• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Is it dark outside?

J

Jerry

So we all come on here and we all post our thoughts and our  memories of great days of yore
And things we remember and days of our youth and "Im sure that we once lived next door"

And "do you remember"? and "did you once live"? and "I knew your big brother Jack"
And we swap tales of this and we swap tales of that, read new postings that take us all back

And the membership's growing with folks joining in, a worldwide community now
Emails coming and going, PMs to-ing and fro-ing plus the occasional row

But the grim reaper watches he's patient, hell wait, for he knows that wer'e all on his list
And however we fight we must all meet our fate, that last day when we merge with the mist

And that day it must come the one we all dread when the last of us enters the night
And what happens then, can you tell me old chum, next evening, who will turn on the light?

Great Jerry, and I bet I know who will write the sequel...........

:angel: Nice one Jerry... O0 although I don't intend to pop me clogs just yet... I intend to live forever and I'm not doing too bad so far!

Chris :angel:

Sue
Have I just been complimented or belted with a Shillelagh? :(

You're a dirty fibber Jerry, I DONT have a big brother Jack..

Either Jerry - Either  ^-^

Whatever takes your fancy 8)

Did you squeeze it in between writing the epic? :smitten:

Good rhym, nice meter. Two scythes. When the grim reaper calls, kick him in the goolies it works. Ladies can say "Not today thankyou".
Regards.

Back