• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Who's Got MotorBikes ?

I don't ride, but hubby only rides, again 365 days a year, all weathers. He has just purchased his dream bike, a Suzuki Hayabusa, which is his pride and joy! As it was purchased with some of the compensation from a bike crash 4 years ago. when another old biker lost control and managed to take hubby out when he abandoned his bike on the motorway after he hit a car, hubby is a bit wary of older riders, though he is no spring chicken lol! Also in our small garden, we have a 600 Suzuki Bandit, a TLR and a Honda X11 - he assures me the bandit will go, I'm not holding my breath lol.
Interestingly, our 12 year old isn't interested in riding, nor our eldest daughter, but middle daughter has passed her CBT.
Of possible interest to bikers is the section in the National Memorial Arboretum about the Ride to the Wall a fund raising event which Mick does every year.
Sue

it belonged to dougle its a bit bent though
photo_of_bmw_after_hitting_a_car.JPG

I've got a BMW R1200RT - does for me, thank you very much.........I'm quite into the idea of a run next year, maybe from Brum to the Black Country Museum or Blist's Hill open air museum? Been on a couple of Jon Price's (of Made in Birmingham fame) Mike Hailwood memorial runs from the old Norton works in Bracebridge Street - they were good fun.

Anyone else interested?

Back