• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Where is it now.

pattouno

Hi All
Long shot this!!
In1974 I sold my cherished Triumph Bonneville to somebody in the Birmingham area, it's reg was GOV 43D now I think It was a local registration number and rumour had it that it was the bike road tested in Motor Cycle News sometime around 1966. Any ideas anybody???????????????
Thank You
Mal

Whether someone has it tucked away or not I don't know but on the DVLA vehicle enquiry site it is listed as 650cc Black first registered 11th July 1966 and was last taxed in 1988.

Back