• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

tidy up please

Can anyone restore these for me please.

Attachments

• img016.jpg
    img016.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 46
  • img011.jpg
    img011.jpg
    248.7 KB · Views: 46
  • img009.jpg
    img009.jpg
    388 KB · Views: 47
  • img002.jpg
    img002.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 47
Jackie the Carrier might be HMS Glory, around 1945 in the Australia, info from a naval site

hi folks could anyone sharpen this please...its a tad fuzzy would like it left in colour mode but could i also have one in black and white...many thanks for any help as i would like to frame this one...

lyn

JAMES 1ST BIRTHDAY 4.6.17 032.JPG

Sadly not too familiar with my new graphics package, so limited to what you see below. One colour, one B&W & one sepia. Hope they are of some use! JAMES 1ST BIRTHDAY 4.6.17 032 clarify mono sepia.jpg JAMES 1ST BIRTHDAY 4.6.17 032 clarify mono.jpg JAMES 1ST BIRTHDAY 4.6.17 032 clarify.jpg

many thanks curly now i am spoilt for choice...:) i dont know if its possible for anyone to put a bit more definition on my grandsons dickie bow and his face..??

lyn

Hi Lyn

Its always quite hard to improve on detail that's not there, you tend to get artefacts creep in. I have tweaked it a bit x

Attachments

• JAMES 1ST BIRTHDAY 4_6_17 032.JPG
    JAMES 1ST BIRTHDAY 4_6_17 032.JPG
    245.1 KB · Views: 38
this could be a hard one but any improvement on it would be great

thanks folks

lyn

Villa Cross Pub with horse-1.jpg

Back