• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

The black eagle meet up

I just got me ticket to ride and hope to see you all at the Black Eagle (lovely place - remember it from my childhood) on 27th. Not far away now - can't wait.
Peter

hi folks...:) just a quick reminder thats its not to late to put your name down for the black eagle meet up...everyone is welcome:) details on post 81

lyn

Can you please add me too the list of people wishing to attend Lynn , ( I gotta get out more )

There is a lovely garden , available for punters ,,,,, opps sorry lyn. max

thanks max...last time i was there i didnt really notice if the garden was open or not...

cheers:)

black eagle memo:)

hi all.....our wendy will be holding a raffle at the meet and all the details of the cause can be found under the holy hall war memorial thread...one of our members james taylor is a teacher at the holy hall school in dudley and it was discovered recently that a private archibald moore who lost his life in ww2 was missing off their local war memorial and so the school and its children are doing all they can to raise money to get archibalds name inscribed as it should be...he has no known family so i do hope you will all agree that this raffle will be a very worthy cause indeed

lyn:)

Last edited:
Interesting place, good beer and good company the last time we were there .Looking forward to the meet. Max

Lyn, just to let you know we won't be coming on Saturday, but I know you will all be made very welcome by Tony and his staff. Have a good time.

hi sylv...thanks for letting me know that you and ray cant make it:(best wishes to you both and look out for the piccies:rolleyes:

ps...there will always be another time...:):)

lyn

Hello Lyn & everyone. I have told my brother who lives in Bartley Green about the meet up . & he said he will attend on my behalf.if that,s o k?
His name is Ken Bramwell. I will be drinking a toast to you all sat by my daughters pool at Huntington Beach. Cheeeeeeeeers.

Jean

hello jean..and of course its ok for ken to attend:) i shall make myself known to him:rolleyes: dont worry he will be well looked after by all of us....

cheers...

lyn...:)

Yer never thought of that Wend. Your very welcome Bobby but if you've got the dreaded lergy, you can stand in the corner:D

Last edited:

EVENING ALL....:):)

nice to have you onboard bobby....will add you to me list...:)

lyn

Do behave! I have managed to beg and scrounge some raffle prizes for Saturday. Lets hope we can boost the children's fund for Archie and have his name on the memorial where it belongs!

nice one wend..:) and i think we are going to have to keep our eyes on this lot on sat...they seem well up for it...:cry::cry:

lyn

Lyn we will soon sort em no problem!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Dave you are gem thanks........it's for a really good cause

:) lyn I hope to arrive by 1200, but depends on the driver, out with the little one before collecting me :):)

Back