• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Still born twins

parabellum

knowlegable brummie
I'm trying to find some information on a possible burrial on twin boys between 1934-1945 under the last name of Foster.

From what we know my grandmother was r-neg blood type and they was born blue at home. They did not survive and we dont know what happened to them after. They was born in the perry bar area and have the full address if needed. I am unsure if they was burried but from family history there is a high chance of burrial.

Does anyone know what cemetry they might have been put into and if there are any burrial records online i could look into.

If they were buried I wouid think it would be in Witton cemetry. If you go along there and ask them at the office they will tell you what they know.I have found them very helpful

Back