• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Re Alexander & Margaret Moore

G

George Palmer

Hi all,
I am looking for an Alexander and Margaret Moore who according to the 1911 Census lived with their parents Albert and Margaret Moore at 77 Glover Street Birmingham. Alexander was 16 and an Electrical engineer and Margaret 18 and was a sewing machinest tailoring. I would be very greatful for any assistance in this matter.

Kind regards

George Palmer

hello george, did you want pre 1911 or are you looking for descendants of the family?

Thank you so much for a quick reply. I have found the Moores up until 1911 then unfortunatley I loose them so I thought that you might be able to help. George

George
The 1920 electoral roll lists margaret, alexander john, and albert at 38 leighton road, . There is no later listing of a margaret and an alexander together. Alexander john in 1925 is listed at 12 Palmerston Road with Emma Vass and Stanley frederick thomas but does not appear again in 1930, 1935,1939 . there are a lot of margaret moores so cannot trace her.
Mike

Last edited:
Welcome George I have a Brummie friend in Perth he's been there forever, he lives in Mt.Nasura:)

George you must not loose Family History:D

I speak to him on Skype two or three times a month

Hi MIKEJEE & ALF,
Thank you for your kindness and time I really appreciate it. It looks as if Alexander Jon Moore Died or went to another country.
Thanks again

George

Names I am researching Palmer, Hartwell, Littlewood, Moore, Stanford

Not necessarily another country, sorry ,didn't make it clear but this was only electoral roll of Birmingham, and he could have moved outside the city
mike

Back