• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Printing family tree

maggieuk

The Fairybrain of Brum
Hi All :)
Does anyone know of a programme I could use to print a 10 generation family tree ..would really like to print it out and frame it :)
Maggie

Hiya Linda:)
The first link I already have ..the second link looks just what i am looking for.. Have put that one in my favourites.... Thanks Linda
Maggie:):)

Last edited:
I've also used a DTP package called PagePlus for about 15 years to design and print out family tree charts to A3 size. Any smaller would be impracticable for trees greater than about 5 generations.

Hi Maggie, I don't know if this is any use to you however there is a lot of free stuff relating to genealogy on the following site;

www.genealogysearch.org/free/index.html

I like it because the word "free" appears a lot. Also one or two family tree templates are available at Microsoft Office Templates, that is if you have Microsoft Office on your PC. Office templates available at the following;

www.office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/FX100595491033.aspx

Just enter "family" in the Template search near the top. Some are for Office 2007 only, anyway, worth a look and I thought these may be of help to you and others.

Back