• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Posting Interests TARONI, SADLER, PRITCHATT, BRADSHAW

Hi. My ex mother in law was Florence Ophelia Agnes Sadler born 1915 in Aston

Wow .. This is great fun tracking this family .. We lived at number 72 Willis street and knew the Taronis . it must have been around 1960ish cos I was born in 1956 and we left there when I was 7 . But I do remember as kids playing in Taronis yard . My mum had just dressed my elder sister up in a lovely white dress and she ambled off to play in the scrap yard .. cos she was a tomboy .. she got absolutely filthy and Mum remembers him calling mum to go fetch her and him finding it all very amusing .
Ther was also a shop nearby run by Mrs Rose . I remember all of this . Does any one here remember MY gran whos house we lived at ? Her name was Sarah .. Payton or Rhodes by her 2nd marriage ? She was in her late 60s and used to pub crawl with he little black and white dog and me a 4 year old in tow ?? she also usedf to place a bet every saturday :) Bless her .
Jean

the Taroni family lived in cromwell street where they had a coal yard Joe Tatoni married my sister in law Kathleen i know he died but am not sure if kathleen is still alive the ones i knew were gus joe henry and their parents

Back