• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

portuguese music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navegador

proper brummie kid
Hello everyone, I'm from Portugal, my name is Silva, I took the liberty of opening a post of Portuguese music, if I'm wrong, I apologize administration Thank you for my acceptance here in this beautiful forum, a hug from the city of Porto

Strange way of life

bad for you

If Love Were You

You speak Portuguese

Voçê fala português

Do you like to listen to fado?

Voçê gosta de ouvir fado

Don't hesitate a second

I'm not the only one looking at the sky

AMÁLIA... 100 YEARS, 100 GUITARS

“Musical moment, in which more than 100 guitarists interpret the theme «Amália», composed by Frederico Valério, to celebrate the 100th anniversary of one of the greatest Portuguese fado singers, Amália Rodrigues. This video contains some subtitles in English as it was presented at the closing of the European Parliamentary Week. Seen, therefore, in all Parliaments of the 27 EU Member States:

Carminho - A life in another life

Portugal, O aliado mais antigo da Inglaterra conhecida como a aliança mundial mais antiga que ainda é reconhecida hoje. Abaixo está um artigo de um jornal de Birmingham em 1910 descrevendo o comércio entre Birmingham e Portugal.

Portugal, England’s oldest ally, known as the world’s oldest alliance recognised today. Below is an article from a Birmingham newspaper in 1910 describing trade between Birmingham and Portugal.

DCE598DC-8CED-4E42-894B-4B23669F371C.jpeg1EFEF556-7AF2-4BE6-9CAE-B47EB2559663.jpeg

Yes it's true I know the story.

The Treaty of Windsor established between Portugal and England, being the oldest diplomatic alliance in the world still in force, was signed on May 9, 1386 after the English fought alongside the House of Avis in the battle of Aljubarrota and with the aim of renew the Anglo-Portuguese Alliance established by the two countries in 1373.

The enemy of Portugal and England is Spain. Even today many Portuguese hate Spain because of the history between the two countries Battle of the Oranges Olivença Portuguese territory annexed by Spain. Spain should be ashamed. Ask England Gibraltar morocco has the right to ask back all annexed territories in north africa we can start with Ceuta

I apologize if my English is bad, I use the translator

Música na língua de Portugal, mas por Calema de São Tomé e Príncipe. Há uma conexão entre Birmingham e São Tomé e Príncipe como os fabricantes de chocolate, Cadbury, compraram seu cacau das ilhas por algum tempo.

Music in the Portuguese language but by Calema from São Tomé and Príncipe. There is a connection between Birmingham and São Tomé and Príncipe as the chocolate makers, Cadbury, purchased their cocoa from the islands for some time.

This thread has shown links to our members for a good range of Portuguese music, which I am sure they appreciate. It has now, however, tended to go off-topic, so will be closed to new posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back