• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Pop Musicians Backstage in the 1970s

That pic of James Brown was taken in rather a tatty room for a big legend. The fan heater hasn't even got a plug on it!

Eric,

I've just clicked on it again and it seems fine. Does anyone else have any problems?

Maurice

I am aware of the cookie rules and I've clicked the 'accept' button but still not working for me. Maybe it's an Edge thing.

Eric,

On Firefox & Win 7 here and will be switching to a Win 10 machine sometime between today and Sunday, so can't try Edge yet.

Maurice

Still no joy here, I've even just gone to the esquire.com website direct and get the same result, must be something in my set up although it has me baffled.
This is what I get from the link or the website direct, clicking on the Accept does nothing. If I right click and use the Edge 'read aloud' option it reads the page top to bottom no problem, weird!

Yes, most likely something your end, Eric, but I can't imagine what, and it can be very annoying.

Maurice

Back