• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

police station,........

pamela floyd

master brummie
can any one please tell me the nearest police station to warston lane, the reason being on saturday my niece lost 2 gold chains she was taking for repair, its a long shot but some honest person might of found them and took them to the police station, many thanks pam x

can any one please tell me the nearest police station to warston lane, the reason being on saturday my niece lost 2 gold chains she was taking for repair, its a long shot but some honest person might of found them and took them to the police station, many thanks pam x

I suggest you go to Ladywood Police Station. They will take your details. The Office on the Jewellery quarter is only manned for small periods during the day.

hi pam
yes ladywood is an option;as the one in the jewerly quarter is only manned during certain working days
but your other option is steel house lane which is only a stone throw from the jewery quarter
or go to ickneld port rd ;but personaly if the person is honest and yes beleive it or not there is some honest people amongest the human race despite the hard times and the crim world they may have just taken it there ;
but also check the news paper colum under the personal section most honest and decent people consider other peoples feeling and put the article in the mail
under lost and found advert ;on and where they found it ; beleive it or not ;
but also go back on monday at some point or ring up the jewerly quarter police station and asked if any body as handed it in ;
no -one knows what people may decide to do ;
soorry to hear of your loss if not returned and found ; best wishes astonian;

thank you , all for the messages i have sent a email to the jewerly quarter , i will ring steel house lane now , many thanks pam x

Back