• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Poetry/story competition!

J

jan hedger

Hi all budding writers,

On this wonderful site, I believe we have many budding writers, so I thought I would share with you the Flow for All competition/forthcoming book publication.

I belong to this group and submit to their site and had a poem of mine in their first anthology last year, performing it at the launch in the presence of their patron Dame Vera Lynn!

As a Brummie born and bred, I grew up with the stories of how the war affected lives in Birmingham - The Birmingham Blitz etc. I have visited the threads on this site for WW1 and WW2 and a thread itself titled the Birmingham Blitz - please look at the Flow for All site - share your work with a wider audience - speak out for Birmingham!

Attached is a flier and also a link for you to follow.

https://www.flowforall.org/competitions.asp

Admin please put this in the right place for maximum attention - let the talent be shared!

Regards Jan Hedger

Back