• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Picture Restoration

Passertby

knowlegable brummie
Hi, I've been handed 4 pictures by a friend, some are in a bad way. I was asked if I could do anything with them. I only have 'PhotoFiltre' and well, that is almost useless.

Yesterday my father was taken into hospital with a suspected stroke, I really don't have the time now to try and do anything with them.

Anyone fancy having a go?

hi passerby could you post the photos here please i am sure someone will have a go for you...

all the best

lyn

There are some amazing people on this Forum, as Astoness says, put them on and lets see what we can do.
We hope your Father recovers quickly...

I had a quick go at the first one, I'll try the others tommow

Attachments

• Untitled 1.jpg
    Untitled 1.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 27
I've also had a quick go on one of the pics.... I was not sure whether the little girl was wearing a hat.
Carol&Eve.jpg

Last edited:
Wow oldmohawk that is excellent my friend will be over the moon.

It has also taken a weight off my shoulders too, which is needed at the moment.

Thank you

Wow Lilly, these are fantastic. You even managed to get an image from the little very dark picture. You are all amazing, and so quick too.

Thank you all so much.

what a great start..photos are looking so much better..

i have also emailed another member who is also very good at this but he is on hols until saturday....said he will also have a go when he gets back ..

lyn

I would like to thank you all on behalf of my friend. She is absolutely over the moon with the way you have restored her pictures. So from my friend and I, thank you all very very much.

Back