• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Picture Restoration

Bernard67Arnold

master brummie
I have a nephew Nick Harding who owns a pub called The Kangeroo, on the boarder with Wales/Shrops
he is very good with computers etc he recently restored a couple of my old army photos which hopefuly
I can post for you, not been around the forum much this week, have had two days in our new £337 m
hospital cardiac unit, sorting out my old ticker, Bernard No! cant find them, have to get my brain in gear
sorry Bernard

I have a nephew Nick Harding who owns a pub called The Kangeroo, on the boarder with Wales/Shrops
he is very good with computers etc he recently restored a couple of my old army photos which hopefuly
I can post for you, not been around the forum much this week, have had two days in our new £337 m
hospital cardiac unit, sorting out my old ticker, Bernard No! cant find them, have to get my brain in gear
sorry Bernard
No cant find them,will have to wait for the AA lady Pauline,

Back