• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Pc David Brown

Steve R

master brummie
I am doing some research into PC David Brown. He was a member of the Birmingham City Police force. He died in service in 1974 and I am hoping that some of you members may be able to provide additional information or give me some family contact details.
Steve R

hi steve....all the best with your research and can i remind our members that if you can help steve could you please contact him via our private message system (inbox at the top of the page) if your info should be about any living relatives of pc brown

thank you

lyn

I am doing some research into PC David Brown. He was a member of the Birmingham City Police force. He died in service in 1974 and I am hoping that some of you members may be able to provide additional information or give me some family contact details.
Steve R
Do you know what Division he worked from?

Back