• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Number 36 bus stuart rd stechford terminus

Astonian

gone but not forgotten
Hi guys
I have not travelled on a bus in years but yesterday
i noticed the number bus which was my last ride
and that was the number 36 stuarts rd stechford
it came around the corner and passed the old mill
In hall green by the number 11 bus terminus and there was people on it and i thought it was a tour of the oldmill
and when i seen the guys sitting on it looking out ;i thought to myself i wonder if any of the birmingham forum gang are it
was my emediate thought as i know we have alot of guys whom
are fasinated by the old buses , i wonder if any of our old guys from the birmingham forum might be on it so i thought i would
asked the question today was you on that bus ?. best wishes

Hi guys
I have not travelled on a bus in years but yesterday
i noticed the number bus which was my last ride
and that was the number 36 stuarts rd stechford
it came around the corner and passed the old mill
In hall green by the number 11 bus terminus and there was people on it and i thought it was a tour of the oldmill
and when i seen the guys sitting on it looking out ;i thought to myself i wonder if any of the birmingham forum gang are it
was my emediate thought as i know we have alot of guys whom
are fasinated by the old buses , i wonder if any of our old guys from the birmingham forum might be on it so i thought i would
asked the question today was you on that bus ?. best wishes

When I used to live in Francis Road, Stechford as a child it was the 36 bus that took me to the nearest swimming bath at Sparkhill, before Stechford pool was built. The terminus was at the top of Richmond Road outside Stechford Primary school, known locally as Albert Road School.

batmadviv

Back