• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Miss Sarah Edith R. Nash

• Thread starter Raymond Brian Hadley
  • Start date
R

Raymond Brian Hadley

Hi
Miss Nash lived at 127, Holly Road, Handsworth. She is in the 1962 Kelly I am informed. She died in 1968 - Birmingham but burial place is unknown. She is not on the Handsworth cemetery register according to Rose Walker who kindly telephoned me. Maybe she is shown in a later Kelly?

Miss S.E.R.Nash is at 49 Windermere Rd in the 1966 and 1967 editions, but has gone in the 1969 edition. This is Moseley. Don't know whether that would make it the Kings Heath cemetery you should look in
Mike

Brilliant - so quick! Will follow through.
Ray Hadley
Ps. Still learning procedure.

HI GUYS
Sorry to be a pain in the butt but have i missed the opening of this miss nash,s thread
if so is it possible some-one cold relate and tell me where she is from originaly from or maybe her father
as i may be wrong and its coincendes that tis nash may be or may be not the same person i have in mind
whom was connected to an associate of mine whom i used to associate wth many years ago
so if any body can oblige on that i would appreciate it as i may be able to follow through on it
my knowledge of this lady may or not bear any bearing should it be or not to be
the same miss nash i knew of
best wishes Astonian ;;;

Miss Sarah Edith R. Nash, 1886 - 1968, was born in Langley, Oldbury; father Frederick Jesse, mother Lydia. She was a teacher at Rood End School, Oldbury, and lived mainly in Handsworth, moving to Moseley 1966/67. Grave location being sought.
By the way, there is an Erdington Miss Lucy Nash, also a teacher, who moved on retirement to Willersley near Broadway.

Regards

Ray Hadley

There is a public tree on Ancestry for Sarah Edith Rusgrove Nash which has a copy of Sarah's death certificate - the tree says there is a Nash grave at Rood End Cemetery, Oldbury. You could get in touch with the tree owner for further information. bewdley

Back