• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

map request please

James
The map attached shows in red what I am pretty sure is 1 back 65 Kenyon St
On reposting i have added a correction in blue for the position of 1 back 65 for what I think is meant by James in post 4 of this thread as being this house

Map_showing_1_back_65_Kenyon_St_c_1913.jpg

hi james...i was just going to say i a have a pic of number 68 but just noticed that ive already posted it on the other thread you started...

lyn

Last edited:
Astoness,yes i remember your pic and i have many memories of my childhood spent in Kenyon St,i am still trying to get a photo of St .Pauls c.of.e. school on the corner of Spencer St and Warstone Lane.The school was knocked down in the late 60s,map location from Mikejee not quite right 1/65 in right hand corner of yard but right back house area.I think this site is the best information site i have the pleasure of being a member of .Jim

i agreet james..its the best site by far...sorry i tend to get carried away with posting pics...post that many i cant remember what ive posted half the time...i will search for a pic of the school for you..most unusual not to find one as it was only demolished in the 60s having said that i searched for a long time for one of my senior school and in the end i found one at the central library..it was the only one they had...will get back to you...

lyn

Back