• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Looking For Bill Paget And Martin Green Bcp

aggie2347

master brummie
As anybody got any memories of Bill Paget (the undertaker) at Duke Street and my army pal ex guardsman Martin Green joined BCP early 60's who i have lost contact with. Bill Paget was my wifes uncle. Aggie

Wasn't Bill Paget the Inspector on the Driving School, mid 60's?
Yes I believe he retired from that position and moved to Brean and then to Kidderminster where he passed away. This is the only picture we have whilst he was on active service. Can anybody supply more pictures or info on his Police service?

Attachments

• UNCL#CC6.jpg
    UNCL#CC6.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 3
I am still looking for Martin Green who joined Birmingham City Police in the 60s and lived at Quinton. Also, Barry Rowlands who served I the Coldstream Guards in the late 50s and lived in Winson Green on demob worked for a brewery.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181212-000554.jpg
    Screenshot_20181212-000554.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
if anyone can assist aggie with info about martin green please make contact via our private message system (in box top right of the page)as this may relate to a living person...

Back