• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Kings Norton Church

Welcome to the forum. I think you could contact the church (I assume you mean St Nicholas) to see if they have a graveyard plan. If not they might be able to tell you where the plan is kept. You would probably need a date. I don't think grave numbers are included in the burial registers. There is an email address for the parish office on the website here https://www.kingsnorton.org.uk/

Welcome to the forum. I think you could contact the church (I assume you mean St Nicholas) to see if they have a graveyard plan. If not they might be able to tell you where the plan is kept. You would probably need a date. I don't think grave numbers are included in the burial registers. There is an email address for the parish office on the website here https://www.kingsnorton.org.uk/
Thanks I'll give it a go. I was told that the Church is now offices so I was unsure where the records would be. Sadly my Mum was also ill with the flu so couldn't attend the funeral. My parents got married there too. Thanks again. Catherine

As I put I assumed this was the church you meant as I was not sure if there was a council cemetery in the area or not. I am sure they will be able to advise you. How sad your Mom could not go. Let us know how you get on.

I've dropped them an email so hopefully they can help. It was my daughters ex boyfriend who said the Church was offices and that he had worked in them. Mum lived down Icknield Street. I hope to come and see the Church and the house where she lived when I go down to Worcester for my daughter's graduation.

Perhaps a different church? Fingers crossed they can help. Lovely your daughter has been nearby.

Back