• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

John Henry Crilley

T

tonybilsborough

Looking for John Henry Crilley possibly at Warwick Road Kenilworth

Shera

Just an after thought could you tell please if there is a Florence Gardiner at the same address please

i dont know if this one is related but in 1950 theres a mrs annie lottie crilley. cooked meat shop. 1262 pershore rd.

there is only a head of house name in most of the kelly directories. i cant see a florence gardiner, sorry

This is an interesting one....but sadly not the one I am looking for. John Henry Crilleys death cert d/d 19 Oct 1954 gives her address as the informant as 7 Warwick Rd Kenilworth. I will have a look at this as an aside though, two Crilleys in cooked seems a coincidence.

i see now that annie lottie crilley was the wife of francis john crilley and they were living at 1262 pershore rd. in 1939 along with a son leslie francis crilley.

there was a john henry crilley living with bernard crilley at 12 saint pauls rd. balsall heath in 1920. in the same year francis john crilley and wife annie lottie were living 219 ladypool rd. balsall heath.

hope this is of some help

i see now that annie lottie crilley was the wife of francis john crilley and they were living at 1262 pershore rd. in 1939 along with a son leslie francis crilley.

there was a john henry crilley living with bernard crilley at 12 saint pauls rd. balsall heath in 1920. in the same year francis john crilley and wife annie lottie were living 219 ladypool rd. balsall heath.

hope this is of some help

BRILLIANT......Francis John was the brother of John Henry Crilley, seems they were in the same line of business. I have been trying to track down John Henry's return to England. He went to New York in 1911, leaving wife and children, and died in Birmingham 1954. I can't find him on any passenger lists. I now know through your help that he was back at least in 1940.

Back