• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

In the Midst of Life by Joseph McKenna

ColinB

gone but not forgotten
Has anyone got a copy of ...In the Midst of Life by Joseph McKenna, A History of the Burial Grounds of Birmingham, I've just brought a copy of the book, from a car boot sale, great buy for £1 but get it home and find 4 pages were missed in the printing. If anyone can provide a scan of the missing pages I would be most grateful.

Colin

Hi Colin I have this book which pages are missing. I will email them to you.:)

Hi Wendy, thought you might have a copy, thanks for your offer, pages 17, 20, 33 and 36 are missing. Do you have my mail address.

Colin

Hi Colin by the way it's lovely to see you posting again!:) I have sent the scans to your email.:)

Hello there, Brock,
There's a used copy for sale on Amazon at £8.95 + £2.80 postage.

h**ps://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/070930188X/ref=sr_1_1_olp?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1319574941&sr=1-1&condition=used

In activate the link, please replace the two *s with a double 't', i.e., https. David

Hello there, Brock,
There's a used copy for sale on Amazon at £8.95 + £2.80 postage.

h**ps://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/070930188X/ref=sr_1_1_olp?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1319574941&sr=1-1&condition=used

In activate the link, please replace the two *s with a double 't', i.e., https. David
That's great, thank you. I have just gone onto the Amazon website & made the purchase.
Thanks again,
Brock.

You could email Birmigham Library thats whereI got mine
Hi Wendy, thank you for your advice. As you can see, another message advised me of the book which was for sale on the Amazon website & I have purchased it from there. As a keen genealogist I am looking forward to reading it when it arrives.
Thanks again,
Brock.

Back