• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Hurcules Cycles would be 100 years old in September

hi wendy
many thanks for that information,as a astonian i have missed a mile stone of history by missing your info;
to get me back to my child hood roots ; i am just wonderingwhether or not my dear old friend bazzm
went to it as it was within the tubes complex a i remeber it we both worked there in the same era
[ that being tubes ] not hercules f course ] but as a kid we often looked in the yards when they brought them out from the finishing shops as kids
i wonder whether there was any body on this forum went and i wonder if there is an body whom still holds or rides a hercules bike todayor may be still stored in there shed or garage they was good solid bike with the lighting working off the old dynomo o make your lights worked and the old steel hand brakes
if you have got one today it must be worth a bob or two , surely
have a nice day best wishes astonion ;;

Back