• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Help with headstone photographs please.

Lancashire Val

Can anyone please kindly help by taking a photo for me at Witton cemetery. The grave is for Lilian Wignall 1907-1931 and her daughter Marion 1929-1931. The bereavement office did tell me that there was a headstone erected, the grave is in section 41, grave number 23603. I would appreciate any help, thank you. Val.

Sun was out so popped up this morning. Found the grave easy enough (after starting in the wrong place) and it is in good condition. Swept off the leaves and pulled out some weeds, unfortunately the sun was in a terrible position, shining between two trees behind the grave...

Wignall_1.jpg

...but I have took some...

Wignall_2.jpg Wignall_3.jpg Wignall_4.jpg Wignall_5.jpg

I can have another go if they're not satisfactory.

Sun was out so popped up this morning. Found the grave easy enough (after starting in the wrong place) and it is in good condition. Swept off the leaves and pulled out some weeds, unfortunately the sun was in a terrible position, shining between two trees behind the grave...

View attachment 173640

...but I have took some...

View attachment 173644 View attachment 173645 View attachment 173646 View attachment 173647

I can have another go if they're not satisfactory.
Thank you so much, that was very good of you. The photos are absolutely fine. Many thanks.

• Appreciate
Reactions: MWS
Back