• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Help PLEA.... ZEEE (again)

rowan

Born a Brummie
I realize this is a long shot, as the name is so common, but here goes. ::)

Looking for SAMUEL ERNEST SMITH, parents EMILY RIGBY and SAMUEL SMITH, birth date unkown
but could be around 1880's. He was living at 87 CATTELLS GROVE in the 1921 electoral roll with his
sister and brother-in-law GEORGE and GERTRUDE CLEGG.

He is also said to have lived in Cotterills Lane with his wife, DAISY MURIEL MARY and children
GERALD ARTHUR, CHARLES ARTHUR and KENNETH R.

They were bombed out of this address during the war.

We are stuck as to where we can find DAISY MURIEL MAY's maiden name and their marriage.
If we can find this then maybe we can go forward and find one of their children :)

Thank you in advance :-* :angel: :smitten:

Back