• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Has the site been down?

RRJ

Brummie Boomer
I haven't been able to log onto the forum for almost 24hrs, has it been down for maintenance etc. ?

hi bob i alerted jim yesterday who alerted warren...forum seems to be on again now but no idea what the problem was

lyn

• Appreciate
Reactions: RRJ
sorry its a router issue, a new one has been ordered but wont be here until tomorrow sadly ive kicked this one and im hoping we can keep up until the new one arrives
Thanks Warren. It seems I can only access late at night. If it helps, my browser was telling me after timing out that Cloudflare London was working but not the server ( error code 522 )
I was more worried the site may have been hacked.

Thanks Warren. It seems I can only access late at night. If it helps, my browser was telling me after timing out that Cloudflare London was working but not the server ( error code 522 )
I was more worried the site may have been hacked.
me too I was worried the site may have been hacked. i though oh no not again

I too have not had it for last two days and missed it so much. Could not get it on my desk top earlier today but find I can get it on lap top. Will trty again tomorrow morning on my desk top

Back