• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Hanson family

Welcome to the forum. Members are always willing to help but we would need a bit more to go on than just a surname.
Are you researching your family? If so a name with a date, or a name and address might help.

Hi I am researching my family that lived in Birmingham my dads name was William and mum was Violet I was bought up in Handsworth along with my 3 sisters and 1 brother we all went to St James school in Brewery Street and then went on to Wattville Road Secondary School I was born in 1951 and the family moved to Suffolk around 1968

hi artimus and welcome to the forum... an oversight maybe but just a little reminder to all members who ask for help that a little please/thank you goes a very long way...i have also moved this thread to the correct section of the forum which is surname interests

lyn

Interestingly, it appears William (with parents) was living at 22 William St on the 1921 census and then at 20 William St in the 1950s.

Back