• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Gredden Sheila

delboy66

proper brummie kid
Can anyone remember Sheila Gredden who became my wife Sheila McCormack when we married in 1967? She lived in Winson Green Road, went to City Road Girls School and worked at Woolworths on the Flat at Hockley.
I am sad to say that she died last week after failing to recover from a serious operation in Churchill Hospital, Oxford. She was 75. She died peacefully with eight family members present.
Derek

Can anyone remember Sheila Gredden who became my wife Sheila McCormack when we married in 1967? She lived in Winson Green Road, went to City Road Girls School and worked at Woolworths on the Flat at Hockley.
I am sad to say that she died last week after failing to recover from a serious operation in Churchill Hospital, Oxford. She was 75. She died peacefully with eight family members present.
Derek
Hi. I'm so sorry for your sad loss. I didn't know Sheila but no doubt you have lovely memories of her and pleased you reached out to this forum.

Back