• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Disabled Buggies

Bernard67Arnold

master brummie
Did anyone see on the Midland News a disability buggie doing 71.5 mph on the track, hope to God they
dont mass produce them, Bernard (It had been fitted with a m/c engine under the seat).

Probably more stable than the motorised bar stools though Bernie. Anyway didn't Reliant or was it Bond, produce some thing similar once?

Did anyone see on the Midland News a disability buggie doing 71.5 mph on the track, hope to God they
dont mass produce them, Bernard (It had been fitted with a m/c engine under the seat).

I think they are already being used around by me. The times I have had to jump out of the way of these death traps is unreal :redface:
They should be governed to a slow walking pace. Well that's my rant for the night:rolleyes:

Back