• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Collingwood Drive School Pheasey

Dave M

Pheasey Born Bumper
Reunion for the above School, is planned for the Thursday 2nd July 2009, in the Old School Hall, All who attended the school, friends and family, are welcome, more info in time, Dave

Reunion for the above School, is planned for the Thursday 2nd July 2009, in the Old School Hall, All who attended the school, friends and family, are welcome, more info in time,

Front of the old School, Dave

Reunion for the above School, is planned for the Thursday 2nd July 2009, in the Old School Hall, All who attended the school, friends and family, are welcome, more info in time, Dave

Reunion for the above School, is planned for the Thursday 2nd July 2009, in the Old School Hall, All who attended the school, friends and family, are welcome, more info in time, The Stage in the Hall Feb 2007 Dave

Reunion for the above School, is planned for the Thursday 2nd July 2009, in the Old School Hall, All who attended the school, friends and family, are welcome, more info in time, The Stage in the Hall Feb 2007 Dave

Hi, Is this reunion being advertised elsewhere ie, Birmingham Mail, Looking forward to it ( 1962-67)

David1 have to pass on that, will ask, I said will post the event on here, will be my first reunion, I left 1959, still visit the old school, most times to give blood, just recently back in touch with a old class mate Dave

My old last class room, which was on the play ground, which is now the car park, pic from a video clip, shortly after they demolished the class rooms,

Reunion for the above School, is planned for the Thursday 2nd July 2009, in the Old School Hall, All who attended the school, friends and family, are welcome, more info in time,

david1 just been in contact with Val, no contact with the Birmingham Mail as yet, but will give it some thought, advertising Local at this time,

The old School Hall Dave

Side of the old Hall, and a clip from a video of the hall, from my old class room on the play ground Dave

good to see pictures of the old school, that was also my old class in 1968, you will find more photos on friendsreunited site that you my not have seen before.

The old school hall from the stage, remember the plays
Dave

yes the old school hall i remember watching my brother in a play , and the school disco, learning ballroom dancing at lunch times, it looks a bit brighter now. The picture with the bus in it i think is early 1950s because just after the war my parents worked on the buses , and i remember my mom telling me that they turned around at kingstanding at one time and them at the trees later.

mayr, I remember the dancing lesson`s, never any good then and still the same, the nearest bus drop for a long time for us was the
Dyas Road-Aldridge road, the floor has been cleaned up fairly recently
Dave

I had cousins living in Collingwood Drive in the , by the name of Dawson, I am not sure whether they went to Pheasey school.But does anyone know of them , or where they might be now?

Hopefully

Linda

Back