• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Big Band & Jazz CD's

YGB

proper brummie kid
Firstly, I would like to thank you all for the advice you have given me re: donations for my late Father's books, pictures and prints etc. It has been most appreciated and is heart warming to know that these items will go to those, who will love and appreciate them, just as much as my Father did. It's sad to see his "prized possessions" go, but I know he would be so pleased, as am I, that they have not just been put in a bin. I have one last request, if I'm allowed and then I will try not to trouble you all again. I have a box of seventy cd's, once again, all in immaculate condition, relating to big band and popular jazz, that I would be happy to either sell for a reasonable price, all monies received would go to charity, or donate to the right society/cause. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, as a lot of the charity shops are no longer taking cd's. Many Thanks & Kind Regards. Yvonne (YGB) xxx

Back