• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

BHF Meeting

Frothblower

Lubrication In Moderation
I have just put this together, hope you like it:rolleyes:
Look out for part 2 after the next meet at the Bartons Arms:)

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQQiAA-F77U"]YouTube- Forum meetings part 1[/ame]

what can i say froth..this is what bhf is all about...:) friendship...absolutely marvelous...love the choice of song....

cheers...

lyn..:)

Well done Chris Wife and I just watched it twice. Its good

Brilliant Frothy! You have created a priceless piece of Birmingham history that with last for another centaury.

Like Jim it brought tears to my eyes and I'm so glad that I made the effort to meet you all last November at the Tally Ho. I'm proud to call you my friends and my dearest wish is to meet you all again in the very near future.

Graham.

Brilliant Frothy you are a clever bloke well done I loved it!:)

evening graham and wend..i keep telling froth hes clever but he dont beleive it...cant wait for the next one he does for us...

lyn..:)

Thanks you lot, Glad you appreciate it but their's nothing brilliant or clever about it at all, just a programme anyone can follow:)

Very nice Froth, the one on Saturday should be an epic with a cast of thousands, well done:)

Ooooh that was so lovely to watch (even tho I dont know who is who), you all looked like you were having such a relaxed & smashing time together as a group of good friends.
That was bostin Froth, made me feel all warm & fuzzy....

Made ME feel all warm and fuzzy as well Froth., then I realised me knickers were on fire :D
Seriously though, that was soooooo good!

Back