• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Bhf Meet - February 2010 At The Stags Head

Frothblower

Lubrication In Moderation
Just looking though some old photos, came across this one. February 2010 at the Stags Head.What a great meet this was.

stag2010.jpg

Few of our friends missing RIP

Last edited by a moderator:
froth it wasnt st georges day meet it was taking in february...just a normal meet up...great photo...stag closed again

lyn

lol froth...that was a great meet there was more than that attending but some just wouldnt come out of the pub for the photo...to busy getting stuck into buffet and that big pot of fantastic home made stew and crusty bread that prof the gaffer laid on for us as an extra....

I was out.. Made sure I finished me beer first though.:rolleyes:

par for the course froth par for the course lol...i miss that little back street pub but since prof left its never done any good...took all of his customers with him when he took on the unity club just round the corner in new summer street..

Back