• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Addresses for the Backs

CaitlinG

Hi all. Researching a friend's family history and am stumped by the Backs addresses. I am trying to establish where the Drews (entry 146) lived and I can see that the entries before them are 3/4/5/6/7 House, Court 57 Cromwell St but the entry for the Drews just has 206 [as above]. The address on the page before is 205 Cromwell St and the next page's first entry is 207 so that makes sense but can it be that this family had the whole of No 206 to themself, with no Backs? The entries before and after are all Courts but theirs doesn't seem to be? Thanks for thoughts. 1901 census Drew Elizabeth Lily William.jpg

Back