• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Aaron in Birmingham

Dear Jean and Joan

I am descended from John Akiba Aaron, the brother of David Aaron (Betsy's father). John's daughter Sophia married George Alexander (they were my ggparents) and they emigrated to Australia in 1852.
Apart from the information in Franklin's book it is difficult in tracing the various lines descending from Moses and Frances Aaron. I am especially interested in knowing where Moses and Frances were buried as the inscriptions on their tombstones might provide more information.
Also I have information on others descending from them who are not mentioned by Franklin and can pass this on off line.
best wishes
David
Hi David, appreciate I may be a little late to the party but I have started looking into my own family history. My great-great grandmother was a lady called Rose Beatrice Aaron. If my research serves me correctly Rose Beatrice's is descended from John Akiba Aaron.

Back