• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

A good web site for the older biker.

G G Jean

Brummy Wench.
Sorry I have to use all the words as one may be classed as swearing. It is the Boring Old Farts Motor Cycle Club and my twins are members. They do an awful lot of fund raising as well as having lots of fun. Jean.

hello Jean i did see that name on stickers on bikes at the mike hailwood memorial run Sunday is it the same? Derek.

I think quite a few attended Derek. Pete's just been round [young Pete] on his bike. I think it's a drag starr but not sure as it ain't a horse. Jean.

Morning Jean, Great name for a M/Cycle Club good luck to their fund raising, BRuumpp!! sorry its a bit windy this morning!. Len.

It is a good site Len, and I'm not falling for that one as I have been in the garden and there's not even a breeze young Len. Jean.

Back