• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

a few Family pics Clifford/Lightwood/Rooke/Smallwood

N

nwfc65

here are a pictures of the Family, most are from Sutton/Aston area

they all looked a happy bunch didn't they :rolleyes:

the last two are from about 1875 and 1895 respectively

Old family photo's.

:DThese are just a few old family photo's I am fortunate to own. Mom dad my brother and Aunt Lil. Uncle George. Dad. The Sealey family from Bordsley Green. Aunt Phyllis and cousin Arther. Send some more later. Jean.:D

Jean the photo's are lovely, a real treasure thanks for sharing them with us. Wendy.

But just a few more.

:DAunt Lill from Cubington. Nanny Pem and my step grandad Tom. Sorry don' know. Aunt Anne Lyndon. Myself on my posh bike. :D No more today. Got to get the tea for Pete and myself. It's our 42nd aniversary today but were going for a meal Tomorrow. Bye for now. Jean.

A big thank you.

:D Thank you all for your congratulations last night. Change of plan. We are going into Sutton today to have a bit of a spend and we have put the meal off till tomorrow. Bye for now. Jean and Pete. :D

Can someone out there try and lighten these very old photo's up for me please. Thanks. Jean.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back